We use cookies to make sure our website better meets your expectations.
You can adjust your web browser's settings to stop accepting cookies. For further information, read our cookie policy.
SEARCH
IN Warsaw
Exchange Rates
Warsaw Stock Exchange - Indices
The Warsaw Voice » Real Estate » November 26, 2008
You have to be logged in to use the ReadSpeaker utility and listen to a text. It's free-of-charge. Just log in to the site or register if you are not registered user yet.
RE Project Development Named Best Business Partner 2008
November 26, 2008   
Article's tools:
Print

RE Project Development has been named Best Business Partner 2008 in the developer category by Polish periodical Home&Market.RE Project Development was founded in 2003 and has its headquarters in Vienna. Austria's Raiffeisen Bank is the majority shareholder with 40 percent of the stock. The remaining 60 percent is divided equally among UNIQA, Bauholding Strabag, and Raiffeisen Holding.RE Project Development concentrates on housing and commercial projects. The latter include retail and business centers, retail outlets and hotels. The company also renovates hospitals, hotels and nursing homes, and advises city councils on town planning and municipal infrastructure projects.

Home&Market has for several years been polling private businesses and handing out awards to firms that have distinguished themselves on the Polish real estate market. Winners are chosen for what they have to offer their customers, in addition to their innovative ideas, professionalism and reliability.

© The Warsaw Voice 2010-2018
E-mail Marketing Powered by SARE