We use cookies to make sure our website better meets your expectations.
You can adjust your web browser's settings to stop accepting cookies. For further information, read our cookie policy.
IN Warsaw
Exchange Rates
Warsaw Stock Exchange - Indices
The Warsaw Voice » Society » January 10, 2014
You have to be logged in to use the ReadSpeaker utility and listen to a text. It's free-of-charge. Just log in to the site or register if you are not registered user yet.
Legia Warszawa football club changes owners
January 10, 2014   
Article's tools:

Dariusz Mioduski
Media holding ITI, parent of media group TVN, sold a 100% stake in football club Legia Warszawa to Dariusz Mioduski, president of Serinus Energy upstream, and Legia's CEO Boguslaw Lesnodorski for an undisclosed amount, ITI said in a press statement.

Mioduski will hold 80% of Legia and Lesnodorski the remaining 20%, ITI said.

The new owners took over the club's debt, the statement said.
Latest articles in Society
Latest news in Society
Mercure - The 6 Friends Theory - Casting call
© The Warsaw Voice 2010-2018
E-mail Marketing Powered by SARE