We use cookies to make sure our website better meets your expectations.
You can adjust your web browser's settings to stop accepting cookies. For further information, read our cookie policy.
SEARCH
IN Warsaw
Exchange Rates
Warsaw Stock Exchange - Indices
The Warsaw Voice » Business » May 29, 2014
You have to be logged in to use the ReadSpeaker utility and listen to a text. It's free-of-charge. Just log in to the site or register if you are not registered user yet.
Budimex signs contract for Bydgoszcz rail station
May 29, 2014   
Article's tools:
Print

Builder Budimex signed a net PLN 134.0 million contract with the national rail operator PKP for construction of a train station in Bydgoszcz, central Poland, in consortium with a local partner, Budimex said in a statement.

Budimex holds a 90.11% stake in the consortium while partner PW Lech holds the remaining 9.89%, the filing read.

Budimex and partner will have 78 weeks from launch to complete the project.
© The Warsaw Voice 2010-2018
E-mail Marketing Powered by SARE