We use cookies to make sure our website better meets your expectations.
You can adjust your web browser's settings to stop accepting cookies. For further information, read our cookie policy.
SEARCH
IN Warsaw
Exchange Rates
Warsaw Stock Exchange - Indices
The Warsaw Voice » Business » July 11, 2014
You have to be logged in to use the ReadSpeaker utility and listen to a text. It's free-of-charge. Just log in to the site or register if you are not registered user yet.
Online shops in Poland entering golden age - report
July 11, 2014   
Article's tools:
Print

Poland’s e-commerce sales are expected to rise from 4-5% of total retail sales at the moment to 9-10% in 2020, while more optimistic experts forecast a spike to 15%, according to the most recent report by CubeResearch and Shoper.pl.

From May 2013 to May 2014 as many as 63% of e-shops in Poland increased the value of online sales, the report said.
© The Warsaw Voice 2010-2013
E-mail Marketing Powered by SARE