We use cookies to make sure our website better meets your expectations.
You can adjust your web browser's settings to stop accepting cookies. For further information, read our cookie policy.
IN Warsaw
Exchange Rates
Warsaw Stock Exchange - Indices
The Warsaw Voice » Business » September 13, 2018
You have to be logged in to use the ReadSpeaker utility and listen to a text. It's free-of-charge. Just log in to the site or register if you are not registered user yet.
Energy firm not happy with investor's offer
September 13, 2018   
Article's tools:

Dominika Kulczyk
Listed renewable energy firm Polenergia's management believes the PLN 20.5 per share price offered by lead shareholder Dominika Kulczyk in the tender offer does not reflect the fair value of the company, while saying that increased involvement of the strategic investor could contribute to company's development, Polenergia said in a market filing.
On August 27 Dominika Kulczyk with 50.2% stake in the company launched a tender offer for the remaining 49.8% stake or 22,631,790 shares at PLN 20.5 via Mansa Investments.
Subscriptions will be held between September 17 and October 17 and the transaction will likely be carried out on October 22 and settled on October 25.
© The Warsaw Voice 2010-2018
E-mail Marketing Powered by SARE